*whispers* am i the only person who doesn’t ship eleven and clara
OH MY GOD MY MOM WAS USING HER EMAIL ON MY COMPUTER AND SHE’S HOPELESS AT COMPUTERS AND SHE MINIMIZED HER EMAIL BY ACCIDENT AND SAW MY KINDLE WINDOW OPEN WITH REALLY REALLY EXPLICIT SUPERNATURAL GAY FANFICTION (DESTIEL IF YOU WERE WONDERING)
I WALK IN AND SHE’S BLUSHING AND SHE GOES “I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED MAKENNA GET ME BACK”
I BLAMED IT ON HER I SAID OH MY GOD MOM WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?! WHAT SORT OF THINGS ARE YOU READING MOM?! AND SHE BOUGHT IT
wondering how many miles I’ve scrolled on tumblr
and i would scroll 500 miles and i would scroll 500 more
just to be the one who scrolled uh-thousand miles to re-blog this once more
I like how david’s head hasn’t been tumblred.
he’s the one we scroll 500 miles for
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot
If you can show me a man that looks better than Richard Armitage in military uniform I will give you my first born
I see your Tennant and raise you Hiddleston and Cumberbatch
i see your hiddleston and cumberbatch and raise you ackles
I see your Ackles and raise you a Barrowman
so is SuperWhoLock gonna share the child or
I am 600% done.
this is perfect
Friendly reminder that they’ll be back and all coupley in the 50th anniversary
A lot of people have been complaining that Moffat hardly ever had reference to classic Who. I think he made up for it this season though.
Plot twist: The next companion is a normal girl/boy who only dies once in their lifetime and has no remarkable back story but he thinks they’re wonderful because they are human and the Doctor needs reminding that you don’t need to be a mystery to be remarkable.
so basically we want Donna back
What I would give to have Donna back
If you’re ever feeling sad just remember that:
1. You are not the author or 50 Shades of Grey
2. You will never hate life as much as Robert Pattinson
3. You will never lose as many friends as the Doctor
was that last one really necessary
4. You aren’t one of the twelve publishers to turn down Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone.